Sunday, March 15, 2009
Spring Break
What do they say...teachers work for June, July, August and breaks? Well, I think it's true. I had conferences last Wednesday and Thursday until 8 pm. I walked in the door on Thursday night and heard "Happy Spring Break!" Chad and the girls were waiting for me. I am so happy to be home for 10 days with them and Chad is taking a few days off too so we can spend some time together. We don't have much planned but hope to spend some time outside and just relaxing. That's one thing Chad has helped me with. I don't have to have the whole week planned out before it starts. I'll post some pictures of our adventures later in the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is the cutest little story ever! Chad is so sweet! Awwww. I hope you enjoy your much deserved time with the family. Have fun and I can't wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment