Emily was six months old last week. Wow...where had the time gone? She is really becoming interactive and her personality is starting to show. She is pretty content and is an excellent sleeper. Her sister still gets the biggest smiles and cutest giggles out of her. I think it's going to be so much fun for them to grow up together.
I took her to her check-up yesterday and am happy to report she's growing and doing well. She is 15 lbs and 26 inches long. She can move up to #2 foods. She had mashed potatoes last night from my plate and thought those were pretty good. She rolls over but is still lacking balance to sit up on her own. When the doctor pulled her up from laying down, she wanted to stand right up instead of go to a seated position first. I think I'm going to get quite the workout this summer chasing 2 little girls around!
1 comment:
Becky,
The girls are grwoing up so quickly. I love the "sunny" kids at daycare story and the toes for dessert. What fun! I agree with you when you say, "where does the time go?" I feel the same way!
Post a Comment